A Sin Worth Committing

China Glaze Emotion (Romantique)

>> Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today my nails are wearing Emotion from China Glaze:



I'm not sure if I like this one or not. It's almost pink but not really. Dirty pink with metallic shimmer, I guess? Actually it's a bit deeper and brighter than in pictures.

But the one thing I love about this and other Romantique Collection's nail polishes is that they look totally different outdoors and indoors. You don't get bored with them that easily!


Katie March 5, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

I like it on you...I don't own anything from this collection because I'm not really into the frost finish they have but i always like them on others!!I think I should try one someday!!

The Pretty Brown Girl March 6, 2009 at 4:09 AM  

This is lovely. I like your description "dirty pink".

Lucy March 6, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

I bought the other collection. This is pretty but I might have to pass on it.

Big Randy October 8, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Try brainthingy.com it has helped me big time.

Big Randy October 8, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Try http://brainthingy.com it has helped me big time.

LiseyDuck October 11, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

This is cool - not so exciting but there are occasions where exciting isn't the best look to have, so worth it for those...

Diva January 26, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

totalmente lindo!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP