A Sin Worth Committing

China Glaze Emotion (Romantique)

>> Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today my nails are wearing Emotion from China Glaze:


Outdoors.



Indoors.

I'm not sure if I like this one or not. It's almost pink but not really. Dirty pink with metallic shimmer, I guess? Actually it's a bit deeper and brighter than in pictures.

But the one thing I love about this and other Romantique Collection's nail polishes is that they look totally different outdoors and indoors. You don't get bored with them that easily!

9 comments:

Anonymous,  March 5, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

I like it on you...I don't own anything from this collection because I'm not really into the frost finish they have but i always like them on others!!I think I should try one someday!!

The Pretty Brown Girl March 6, 2009 at 4:09 AM  

This is lovely. I like your description "dirty pink".

Lucy March 6, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

I bought the other collection. This is pretty but I might have to pass on it.

Anonymous,  October 8, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Try brainthingy.com it has helped me big time.

Anonymous,  October 8, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Try http://brainthingy.com it has helped me big time.

LiseyDuck October 11, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

This is cool - not so exciting but there are occasions where exciting isn't the best look to have, so worth it for those...

Unknown January 26, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

totalmente lindo!
http://maniasdadiva.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP