A Sin Worth Committing

Old-Timer of the week: Anytime Dates

>> Friday, February 27, 2009

Here's this week's Old-Timer:


Anytime Dates.

This one is a cutie (again!). It's actually more pink, almost fuchsia. I have no idea why I haven't worn it before (!), it's such a beautiful color and it has a great shimmer and nice bluish reflection. Actually I have many Anytime's nail polishes which I haven't worn yet so you are going to see many polishes from this brand...

And as you can see, polishes do not get old. They are just like women: they just keep getting better!



Best before 06/2007...

Actually I compared this with China Glaze's Limbo Binbo and they were almost identical! Now I don't need Limbo Binbo that much.

3 comments:

The Pretty Brown Girl February 27, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

This is a cutie! I love deep pinks. Lovely!

Anonymous,  March 6, 2009 at 3:32 AM  

=) Mä lakkasin eilen kynnet anytimen lakalla jossa oli parasta ennen päiväyksena 07/2003 !!! Vähän normaalia kauemmin kesti kuivua, muuten ok!

nailcare November 29, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

Really pretty color...i 'll try.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP