A Sin Worth Committing

OPI Charmed By A Snake

>> Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today's polish is OPI's Charmed By A Snake:





This is a really pretty chocolate colored polish with a light, golden shimmer. It covers quite well, but I'm still using three coats in these pictures (first one indoors, second and third outdoors). I don't think these pictures are showing the true color of this polish. Actually it's darker than in those outdoor pictures but not as yellow as in indoor picture.

For some reason I just wanted a really simple manicure today. No Konad, glitters, stickers or anything. Just a nice and simple polish. And because the manicure is so simple I don't think I have anything else to say about it. Nice polish and I'll keep using it in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP