A Sin Worth Committing

Lumene Cinderella Story

>> Monday, February 9, 2009

Look at this beauty!

Align Center


Lumene Cinderella Story.

I just found this lovely polish from my collection and I'm totally in love with it! I'm not sure if I even have worn it before, I've probably just tossed it with my other polishes after I've got it from work last autumn. Well, yesterday I decided to give it a try and now I'm totally hooked!

It covers well, it's easy to apply and it has adorable golden shimmer (which I couldn't capture perfectly in these pictures). Plus it's pink! It also stays well: I've worn this polish for two days before I took these pictures and in those two days I've been cleaning, scrubing and dealing with water a lot! And the polish still looks almost like I've just polished my nails! What else can you ask from a perfect nail polish!
<3>

1 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP