A Sin Worth Committing

OPI I'm Indi-a Mood for Love

>> Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Going pink again!

Today's pink polish is OPI's I'm Indi-a Mood for Love.



It's a beautiful, creamy polish. It covers well, I'm using two coats in this picture. For some reason I just can't resist these pink polishes.

At the moment I'm also really drooling for China Glaze's Limbo Bimbo, which I just keep staring and touching at work. I think it's the most beautiful pink I've ever seen and I just have to order it one day. But as you know there's no sense ordering just one nail polish when you have to pay the postage costs also so I have to order many other polishes too...poor me!

Do you have Limbo Bimbo? Do you love it too?

5 comments:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

Indi-a Mood for Love is a really lovely pink..I think I should have one of this!!

Virve February 26, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

Katie: I think so too. ;)

Charming Nails February 26, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Mulla OLI Limbo bimbo mutta annoin kaverille. Oli ihan identtinen jonkun toisen kanssa mutta en muista minkä ja jotenkin muutenkin en tykännyt siitä...

Lucy February 27, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

What a pretty shade of pink. Looks so pretty.

Anonymous,  April 14, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

aww really like this coulor i havent got eny o.p.i nail polishes , jus found out that theres a sally's near me so hope wen i go in they will have sum in there mibbie :)
xxx

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP