A Sin Worth Committing

Lumene Horizon

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Lumene nail polish again. These were my favourite nail polishes before I was introduced to the world of OPI and China Glaze and before I knew that I can get a lot cheaper polishes from the Internet.




Lumene Horizon indoors and outdoors.

This is a cute, sheer light pink polish with a lilac flash. If you can imagine the inner surface of a shell in good lighting this looks excactly like that.



It's quite sheer so I used three coats and Poshe on top. And because it is a see-through polish it also looks great on top of another nail polish. I still haven't tried it on top of a black polish but I believe it would look really nice. I must try that combo sometime.

At the moment I'm really into these light polishes. I don't like them to be completely nude and see-through, as I want them to also cover with two or three layers.
What kind of polishes are you into at the moment?

2 comments:

muumi_otus February 5, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Minä tykkäilen nyt vaaleanpunaisista vähän läpikuultavista lakoista. Ne on niin hentoja ja sieviä.

The Asian Girl February 6, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

I'm into whatever polish catches my eye at the moment. I have a new nail blog at http://gettinnailed.blogspot.com, come take a look!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP