A Sin Worth Committing

China Glaze in Kicks!

>> Sunday, February 22, 2009

Good news for all my Finnish, Swedish and Norvegian readers!

Kicks is taking China Glaze to their sortiment!
(And for those of you who have no idea what is Kicks: It's our Sephora, Boots or CVS.)




At first they are going to start with only 12 colors:
-Golden Meringe
-Limbo Bimbo
-Innocence
-Rich & Famous
-Evening Seduction
-Shocking pink
-Go Crazy Red
-Charoscuro
-Drastic
-Jetstream
-White on White
-Ruby Pumps

I really hope that they would expand their range quickly. In Finland the price will be 9,9€ so they aren't as cheap as bought from the Internet but the price isn't that bad.

They should be shortly available in Finland. Don't know if they already are in Sweden? Kicks is a Swedish store so they usually have everything first. Have you, my dear Swedish (or Norwegian) readers, seen Chine Glaze there already?

Are you happy to be able to buy China Glaze from Kicks?

3 comments:

Anonymous,  March 14, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

OMG, are you kidding? :O I'm definately going down to Kicks to see if they have got the China Glaze polishes :) I live in Sweden, and I will look for them as soon as I can

CrazyNails March 21, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Oh wow this was good news!

Alexlyndra April 8, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

I have seen some of these in Kicks (Sweden), and I can tell you that it's not worth it IF you can buy it over the internet. They're expensive. They costs like three times as much in Swedish stores. But it's great news for those who has big cravings for these. ;)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP