A Sin Worth Committing

China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009

Today I was wearing China Glaze's Rodeo Fanatic for the first time and at the moment I think it also was the last time.




At first I wore it alone (three layers) and I didn't like it at all. It's not black but it's not blue or turquoise...not sure what it is. But it doesn't look cute on me, it has a little too much of attitude and rock n' roll, eventough it has that nice shimmering effect. In these pictures it's a bit too blue, it's actually more emerald.

Finally I added a layer of Anytime's Sparkling Fizz on top and that actually made me almost to like this manicure. But it was just almost. I didn't even make an effort to remove the excess polish from my cuticles.



The lacquering reminds me of a starry sky.

Do you like Rodeo Fanatic?

2 comments:

The Asian Girl February 22, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

It reminds me of OPI Glacier Bay Blues...while I own Rodeo Fanatic, I haven't worn it yet. I'm totally backlogged on my haven't worn polishes.

clockwork March 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

I quite like it, but similar to a couple of others.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP