A Sin Worth Committing

China Glaze Down Under Dusk

>> Sunday, February 15, 2009

At the moment I'm also really into nude, chocolate toned polishes. Here's one edible manicure:



The polish is China Glaze's Down Under Dusk. I'ts so soft and light and it actually looks like creamy fudge! I don't know why I'm so into these boring tones at the moment, but for some reason they appeal to me and I just have to polish my nails with them evetough I have a whole lot of much more interesting polishes!

I'm also really into plain and simple manicures at the moment. I don't need many details and decorations, just a simple and chic nail polish.

Is anyone else living a boring era right now?

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 16, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

I'm with you there. Just made the next week mani, tried Rimmels Play Fast for the first time, colour Streat Wear. Love the colour but I may have to thin the polish a little next time. Strange that I own so mayny beautiful outrageous blue, green, violet, but on my finers are most often BBB.. :-)

Lucy February 17, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

I like that color. Looks nice on you. I just added it to my list of wants.

Anonymous,  July 26, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

that's such a beautiful color on you. i'm gonna go buy it now!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP