A Sin Worth Committing

OPI Mauve-lous Memories

>> Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thankfully we here in Finland were blessed with another bright and sunny (but cold!) day and I was able to take a good picture of todays polish.



Today's polish is OPI's Mauve-lous Memories and it's so freaking awesome! I think it's a bit more pink than mauve, but I believe it's mauve because the name says so and I can not disagree with OPI. Please, take a closer look! You can see the delicate golden shimmer. Aww! <3 I don't want to take this off ever!

And as some of you might remember, I've made some promise not to buy any new nail polishes for a while. So here's a great information for those of you who might have been afraid that I'm not going to make that many new posts because of my promise: I just counted my nail polishes last evening and there were over 150 polishes that I haven't introduced to you.
So I just have to quote Apu from the Simpsons:

3 comments:

Lucy February 19, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

Looking forward to the 150 polishes you'll swatch! It's very difficult not to buy anymore polishes. There are so many new ones that are coming out. It's so hard not to buy the new polishes when they are so pretty. I think if anyone saw my book of polishes "wants" they would think I'm crazy. Love the OPI on you. It's a very pretty girly color.

Virve February 19, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Exactly! How can I ever be without buying when they are launching so many wonderfull colors? Can't promise to stay strong and without any purchases but I will try. Thank God OPI is not going to launch anything that special... Except those relauched polishes.

Charming Nails February 21, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Tosi hyviä kuvia auringonvalossa :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP