A Sin Worth Committing

Old-timer of the week: Anytime Celebration

>> Thursday, February 19, 2009

Like I said I own over 150 polishes which I haven't introduced to you yet. A huge part of them are so old that they aren't even available anymore. And the fact is that nail polishes don't get too old, you can almost always revive them and use every bit of them. So I got an idea to start a new serie:

The Old-Timer of the Week.

And here's this weeks Old-Timer:

Anytime Celebration.

Everyone in Finland knows Anytime. It's a brand that doesn't exist anymore (discontinued in summer 2008) but almost every make up using Finnish girl has started with Anytime. If you know the Finnish cosmetic brand "Lumene" this is it's "little sister", something similar that Maybelline is to Loreal.

This was the same nail polish that I was using four years ago with my matching "prom dress". It's really girly with beautiful shimmer. I still love this color! Don't have any idea why I haven't used this since.
And as you can see it really is an old-timer, here's the best before -day:



06/2007! So it must be at least four or five years old. But it's as good as any of my new nail polishes.
(And by the way, I just found out that the color is quite smilar to Nfu-oh 67.)

5 comments:

Amabile February 20, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Voi että mua nyppii kun muutama vuosi sitten muuton yhteydessä kannoin roskikseen laatikollisen vanhoja kynsilakkoja. Ne olisivar olleet ihan käypää tavaraa kun olisi tiputtanut joukkoon pari tippaa ohenninta. Mutta en silloin vielä moisista tiennyt :-(

Lucy February 20, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Terrific idea! Not familiar with the brand but that is allright. I just put in 3 different orders from 8ty8, head2toe and transdesign. I just went out of my mind crazy with ordering.

Virve February 20, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Amabile: Tiedätpähän nyt ainakin, ettet enää ikinä tee moista virhettä. ;)

Lycy: Three orders, wow! You're going to have a little Christmas when they arrive. I want to palce an order (or two...or three!) too.
What did you order?

The Asian Girl February 22, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

I think it's a really pretty color. I love trying out different brands; my friend had a couple Lumenes...I think Lumene just came out within the past year or so in the US.

Anonymous,  March 4, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

Omistan saman kynsilakan ja se on yksi lempisävyistäni.
Tykkään sen monivivahteisesta väristä :)

Katsokaa myös blogini:
beautifulandchic.blogspot.com
Siellä myös kynsiaiheista juttua :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP