A Sin Worth Committing

China Glaze Cherish (Romantique)

>> Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today I'm wearing China Glaze's Cherish from Romantique Collection:



It's a cute, pale and soft green polish with metallic shimmer. You'd only need one coat but I used two coats to make it more even. The polish itself is great. I hardly ever wear green polishes and I really don't like them that much, but for some reason I like this one very much. Maybe it's because this ain't so bright?

And like I said the polish itself is great, but look at my ring finger. LOL! I was supposed to do red Konad flowers but then I got lazy and just added some stickers and they turned out really, really horrible. I struggled with them one day but I just have to take them off now, they look so tacky.

Are you into green polishes?

2 comments:

muumi_otus February 12, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Oon ennakkoluuloinen vihreisiin lakkoihin. Yksi vaalea anytimen vihreä multa kuitenkin löytyy. Niin ja Color Clubin Wild Child, mutta olen uskaltautunut käyttämään sitä vain varpaisiin ja koristeluihin.

Lucy February 13, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Nice manicure. I love green nails. The greener the better. I recently purchased Greenwich Ave from Carolyn NY. They have some nice polishes. I've gotten the China Glaze in the cool collection. I also like the warm!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP