A Sin Worth Committing

OPI Pretty at the Premiere

>> Monday, February 2, 2009

Let me introduce you: OPI Pretty at the Premiere!


Pretty at the Premiere is a beautiful red polish with a nice metallic shimmer. These picture's are taken indoors where it looks really warm and even a bit coppery toned, but I've seen outdoor pictures where this same polish looks more cold and burgundy. Sadly I didn't have time to take a picture of this outdoors or actually even look at this outdoors, but I will take a picture of it next time when I'm outdoors and wearing it!

And do you want to hear today's happy news? I finally got rid of Lumene's light pink polish called "Smiling Nights" so you don't have to see it in here ever again! I know you have seen it here lately quite often but no more Smiling Nights, I promise! I used the last drops to my toenails today and tossed the bottle away. Yippee, this was the second polish this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP