A Sin Worth Committing

China Glaze Cross Iron 360

>> Tuesday, January 27, 2009

At first I have to apologize that you haven't heard anything about me or my nails since the last thursday. I've been really tired after work (late shifts) and also I had a little trip. I went to see my parents and my friends to my hometown but now I'm back again.

Do you want to hear (well, actually see) the best part of my trip? She (the best part) is called "Little Princess" and she looks like this:






Yes, that's right. I've got my very own laptop and not just any laptop: It's small and pink! What a QT!


The other great thing from my trip is my lacquering:




I'm wearing China Glazes Cross Iron 360 (two coats, the first picture is taken indoors, the second one outdoors). The polish isn't mine, it's my mom's. Every time I go and see my mom I just have to try a polish from her collection and hope that I won't fall in love with that certain polish so I don'thave to order new polishes...


Cross Iron 360 is really nice copper/orange polish. It's not too dark or deep copper but not too bright orange either. It has a subtle shimmer which makes it nice and vibrant. I almost feel like buying it but I know I can't. Not at the moment. I've got too many bottles to empty before I'm even allowed to think about buying.

And oh, didn't I mention this yet: I've bought some new nail polishes last week... I'm a bit ashamed because I could only manage three weeks without buying polishes. That's not good at all! So now I just have to pull my self together! No more new nail polishes for me (not at least in the next month...)!

2 comments:

muumi_otus January 30, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

oi hitsi, minäki tahon söpö läppärin.

Anonymous,  April 3, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Ihana läppäri. Toimiiko tuo odotetulla tavalla eli erittäin hyvin?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP