A Sin Worth Committing

OPI Skinny Dip'n in Lake Michig'n + OPI Princesses Rule!

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009


Today I'm finally wearing different polishes at the same time.



I started with OPI Skinny Dip'n in Lake Michig'n...




...and added one coat of Princesses rule! on top of that.



After that I made white stripes with white decoration lacquer. (Photo is taken outdoors so you can see the base combo in natural light.)


And finally I added one coat of China Glazes Holographic topcoat.

The result somehow reminds me of this awning...:


...but I still like it for some reason. OK, the stripes may look a bit clumsy but for some reason I find them cute. In these pictures the base doesn't look so pink but actually it is a bit more pink. And Pricesses rule! really makes the base surprisingly pink when you compare the before and after pictures (even tough it is a sheer polish)!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP