A Sin Worth Committing

China Glaze Wagon Trail + MUS Linnea

>> Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today's picture is a bit...eeh...interesting? I'm rearing two coats of China Glaze's Wagon Trail and one coat of Make Up Store's Linnea.


Linnea is a nice polish to be worn with other polishes (by itself it's just a see-through polish with large shimmering particles), but I'm not sure if I like it with Wagon Trail. The colors work great together but there's just something that I'm not sure of... Definitely it's not my style at all. And it does seem a bit messy, doesn't it?

I just can't describe this lacquering or decide weather I like it or not, so you can be the judge. Tell me your honest opinion about this lacquering!

2 comments:

Amabile January 23, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Virkistävä poikkeus, ei sitten pätkääkään tyttömäinen ;-)

Virve January 23, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Poikkeus todellakin. En sitten koskaan päässyt sinuiksi tuon manikyyrin kanssa. Varmastikin juuri siksi, ettei se tosiaan ole yhtään tyttömäinen. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP