A Sin Worth Committing

MUS Stig

>> Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I have to start by saying that I was supposed to wear the same white Lumene's polish that I was wearing yesterday. I polished my nails with it and after that I noticed that there won't be enough polish for the next manicure so I threw it away. Yippee! Only nine more to go! I was also supposed to decorate my nails with red Konad patterns... But my attempt failed miserably at the grocery store where I went before my white polish was completely dry. Big mistake! Let's just say I behaved nicely, but sadly everyone else didn't...

So that's why I have to present you just one of my old and a bit boring manicures, Make Up Store's Stig:
I do like the color. It's really soft and warm amber with shimmer. One coat is a bit see-through so I used two coats and Mavala's topcoat. I like Make Up Store's polishes quality: they usually cover well, dry fast and last long. What I don't like about them is the price. After I've got used to buying extra-cheap polishes from the Internet the idea of spending 14 euros on a polish doesn't inspire me. But I have to make a confession: this one isn't actually mine, I just tested it at work. What a great place to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP