A Sin Worth Committing

Nabi Burgundy

>> Monday, January 5, 2009


OK, because there were no protesting against the language change I'm going to write in English from now on. So if something remains unclear or I'm not expressing myself clearly enough do not hesitate to ask!


Today's nail polish is Nabi's Burgundy:



I have not tried Nabi's polishes before or even heard about this brand until I received my Nonpareilboutique's nail polish order right after Christmas. They do not sell these polishes there but they sent me one as a free gift when I ordered twenty-some polishes. Really nice surprise!

The polish itself is quite nice. Color is great: soft burgundy with plenty of metallic shimmer (but not glitter). It covers well with just one coat but I still used two coats to get more intensive color. It also dries quite fast, but I still used Poshe's Super-Fast Drying Topcoat on top of it.
The only downside is the brush. It's quite stiff, I would even say it's a bit hard. This makes the application a bit difficult because the polish does not glide to the nail so easily.

Are you guys familiar with this brand? Have you tried their polishes and liked/not liked them? Why? And if you have bought them please let me know where you bought them!

3 comments:

Unknown January 11, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Hi!

I just discovered your blog, and please don't worry: your English is excellent. I just wish I could speak Finnish!

Keep up your good work, and keep showing us your magnificent swatchies!

Virve January 11, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

sage1: Thank you, it's really nice to hear positive feedback. :)

Anonymous,  February 5, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

HI MY NAME IS TRACEY. I SELL ON EBAY AND I SELL NABI NAIL POLISH.

http://stores.ebay.com/littlemissitgirl_Nail-Polish_W0QQ_fsubZ1454493016QQ_sidZ952453026QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

THAT IS THE LINK TO MY PAGE.

I THINK YOU MAY HAVE AN OLDER NABI POLISH. THE NEW ONES ARE IN A WAY CUTER BOTTLE! WITH DIAMONDS! LOL.

I PERSONALLY USE THE NABI POLISH BECAUSE IS HAS 150 WONDERFUL COLORS! I LOVE THEM!

I ALSO SELL NAIL DECALS YOU MAY LIKE. WWW.ITGIRLDECALS.COM

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP