A Sin Worth Committing

My Favorite French

>> Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today I finally got inspired and made a french manicure. I have posted similar manicures before but today I'm posting again because this is my absolute favorite.


In this manicure I'm using Maybelline's Colorama polish 51 French White (one coat) on tips and on top of that L'oreal's Pastel Topcoat (two coats). Then I added the stickers and then finally Poshe.
This is the easiest french manicure ever! It doesn't matter if the line on your white tip doesn't go perfectly straight, you are anyway going to cover it with a sticker.

As I said earlier, this is my favourite french. It's really girly and decorative enough but still chic. My friend calls these "wedding nails" because of the flowers and I can actually see myself wearing this manicure in that kind of situation.

What do you think about my floral french manicure? Cute or tacky?

7 comments:

Nixxy January 15, 2009 at 2:43 AM  

That's cuter than bunny rabbits!

Virve January 15, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Thanks, Nixxy. :)
I'm just staring at my nails all the time. Me, vain? No way. :D

muumi_otus January 15, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Minäkin tein eilen ranskalaisen manikyyrin ja koristelin sitä. Ranskalainen manikyyri on aina tyylikäs ja kaunis. Teetkö valkoisen kärjen ihan vapaalla kädellä vai käytätkö tarroja tai jotain?

Brooke January 15, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

I dont understand why french manicures are considered tacky? I love french manicures!! I think it is such a versitile look. You can keep it simple, or really change it up adding different colors and stickers! I think yours looks very cute & CLASSY! lol

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog January 15, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Um...So, this has to be the most adorable French I have ever seen!! I so want to do this now!!!

*dives into nail box*

Thank you!

Virve January 24, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

muumi_otus: Pahoittelen, että olen epähuomiossa jättänyt vastaamatta kysymykseesi. Teen itse valkoisen kärjen vapaalla kädellä hieman suurpiirteisesti ja sitten korjailen jälkeä jäykähköllä pienellä maalaussiveltimellä, jota kastan kynsilakanpoistoaineeseen. Näin linjan saa pysymään siistinä ja siihen saa hieman kaarevuutta.
Yleensä piirrän kärjet yhdellä tai kahdella poikittaisella vedolla ensin ja siitä lähden sitten lopuksi korjailemaan.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP