A Sin Worth Committing

China Glaze In Awe of Amber

>> Saturday, January 10, 2009


Today I wanted to wear something really light, but not pink, so I chose China Glaze's In Awe of Amber:

This is a sheer, shimmery polish with nice amber color. It's actually a bit more amberly than in this picture, here it looks a bit too golden (picture taken indoors).

This is a nice, warm polish but it still feels a bit lame. I used three coats but it's still a bit see-through.
Here's a photo taken outdoors:


I don't think I have anything else to say about this polish. This is just a "nice" polish and nothing more. It doesn't make me sigh, whistle or gasp. I thought I would like this color better when I ordered it but this was definitely (and sadly) a disappointment to me. Plus it didn't even last long (see the tips on the outdoor picture, it's taken on the second day).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP