A Sin Worth Committing

Lumene Silver Moon + Color Club Sex Symbol

>> Thursday, January 15, 2009

I love my french manicure so much that I just couldn't take it off yet. So I'm going to show you some older photos again.

Here's one of my favorite silvers, Lumene's Silvery Moon:



In this picture I'm wearing two coats but one would be enough because this polish covers really well. This is certainly my favourite silver without any glitters.




In this picture I'm wearing Lumene's Silver Moon but I've added one coat of Color Club's Sex Symbol on top of it. Sex Symbol covers quite well so it can also be used alone, you just need to use two to three coats of it.

Of course there are so many great silver polishes and here's only two of my many favorites.

What are your favorite silvers?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

I love Loophole by Essie.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP