A Sin Worth Committing

China Glaze Visit Me in Prism

>> Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today I'm wearing China Glazes Visit me in Prism:




This is sooo cute! It's quite pale-colored but the smooth and even glitter makes it hologram-like, but I would still not call it hologram polish. If I have to try to name the color it would be light, grayish lilac.

I made a comparison between this and Make Up Store's Madeline, here's a picture:



I'm wearing Visit me in prism, but on thumb I'm wearing Madeline. The color is quite same, but Madeline has the actual hologram effect and as you can see, VMiP just seems like an ordinary glittery nail polish when they are next to each other.

I have to say that I just love this color (and Madeline also!). I have noticed that at the moment I'm really into polishes with light and boring undertone but with some little special thing or effect (OPI's Brand new skates and it's shimmer, Glamour Game and it's shimmer...). And in this polish those holo-glitters are The Thing.

And by they way I'm also going grazy about how they play on words with this polish names. OPI does that well and so does China Glaze. This "Visit me in prism" didn't open me at first, but now I get it ("Visit me in prism" is almost like "Visit me in prison" if you didn't get it eather).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP