A Sin Worth Committing

China Glaze Rich and Famous

>> Monday, January 12, 2009

Sadly it wasn't a sunny day. Sadly it wasn't a bright day. Sadly it hardly felt a day at all.

So I took my camera to work where we have really bright spotlights, waited till no-one could see me and snap, snap, snap! And here's the result:



With bright lights and a little bit of editing you can almost see the right color of this bright, creamy pink polish. Here I'm wearing two coats of Rich and Famous, made some decorations with Konad and white Konad polish and added glitter using Anytime's Sparkling Fizz. How adorable and girly!

I just love this lacquering!

Rich and famous is a great polish: It covers quite well (I'd still recommend using two coats) and it's easy to apply. It's not too thick but nor too thin. Overall this will be one of my favourite bright pinks at the moment and I will definitely keep using it, especially with Anytime's Sparkling Fizz.

5 comments:

Amabile January 12, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Ooh niin kaunista :-) Pinkki ja glitteri toimii aina!

Anonymous,  January 13, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

Oooh, I love the look of this manicure! Nice job.

Brooke January 14, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

I love this! And that name Rich & Famous - right up my alley :)

Very cute!

Brooke January 14, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

oh P.S. - I take pictures of my nails at work too :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP