A Sin Worth Committing

Lumene Hold My Hand & NYX Girls CN231

>> Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Something old, something new and something blue...

As my Finnish readers might know, I've made a new year's promise to use at least 10 nail polishes away from my polish collection before I'm allowed to buy new ones. And of course I want to get rid of those ten polishes as quickly as I can. So instead of using just my newest polishes (like I've been doing lately), I'm going to use my old ones also and combine them with the new ones.
So here's today's lacquer:
At first I just put Lumene's Quick & Chic nail polish called Hold My Hand (23) because I noticed that there weren't that much polish left in it's container (is that a right word?). I used three coats and topped it with Poshe. This is a nice, soft white color, not too bright. But this one just seemed a bit boring to be worn just by itself...
Then I decided that this one needs a little glitter:
I added one coat of NYX Girls' CN231 which is a great blue/turquoise glittery polish. Quite cute! This look isn't so sophisticated or classy but it's funny enough to be kept for a day. And the best thing is that my Lumene's nail polish has now enough polish for just approximately two lacquerings! Win-win situation for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 10, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

I *need* that white one. *dies*

Virve January 11, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Steph: I think I need more of these polishes and this one definitely assured me about that.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP